5 steps to success with Futrli : Step 5 – The final report
The final report – which scenario is the best for your business’s future? Let’s look at your cash…
Written by Hannah Dawson
The final report
This is the last card I want you to add to the end of your board.
We can do this comparing last year’s actual data and the scenario created, A better picture – let’s see if it is! Follow the settings below, and then add the bank accounts (category) in the report tab as you have done before, and choose the display as a chart only – line chart.
“A better picture” is clearly worse for the majority of the scenario. This is not unsurprising as we were acting like a bank for our customers. But this is for illustration, for you, what does the picture look like?
- a Proportion one for Expenses, with accounts selected for the chart display
- a Report one for Revenue, with the same selection
- a Snapshot with bank accounts selected to give that cash overview today
In addition, we’d recommend that you now:
- Get some essential Alerts set up so that we can monitor your business for you
- Organise your Chart of Accounts to make it really meaningful for you and your team
- Create an initial, more reflective Forecast so that you really know where you are going
- Get visualising your business possibilities on your boards
- Invite your team/stakeholders/bank manager/advisor to the party with live updating dashboards that you can collaborate on.
Your business will change over time, and with Futrli you can be ahead of the curve, and we are flexible enough to change with you! Please let us know if you need any help with anything – we are always on hand.