Providing advanced detail to support
Make your Reports insightful by adding Data, from Accounts, Groups and Non-financials to Formulas and custom KPIs.
Written by Rob Guard
This help article is only applicable if you’ve been asked by the Futrli Support team to provide additional information for a support request.
This article will guide you through how to provide the additional information that the Futrli support team have asked you for. Follow the steps through one-by-one for your browser.
- Navigate to the URL where you are experiencing problems
- Right click in an empty space in the page and select ‘Inspect’
- In the panel that appears, select the ‘Network’ tab
- Clear the results using the clear button
- Complete the action that causes an error (for example, Save your Report)
- Locate and click the red row in the panel, where the method is Get, Post or Put.
- Select the ‘Response’ tab in the smaller panel that has opened.
- Copy and paste the contents of this panel into your support message response (Use Right Click > Select All > Right Click > Copy for ease)